MONDAY 21 SEPTEMBER
Episode 4 - Digital Transformation
Digital transformation has underpinned an IT spending boom over the last two to three years.
- Connect with channel leaders from around the UK
- Join us from anywhere on your desktop or tablet, for free
- Ask industry experts your burning questions
- Network with sponsors in the virtual exhibition
- Earn certification through CPD
Tom Wright, Managing Editor, CRN
COVID fuelled “two years of transformation in two months”, according to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, and will “accelerate the digital revolution” – in the words of advertising mogul Martin Sorrell.
The pandemic has made individuals and organisations even more reliant on technology.
But how can resellers and MSPs ensure that customers entrust them – and not a competitor – in helping them as they put technology deeper into the hearts of their business?
This panel debate will see industry bosses Emma de Sousa (Insight), Phil Doye (Boxxe) and Graeme Watt (Softcat) go head to head on the digital transformation opportunity for the channel.
Phil Doye, CEO, boxxe
Emma de Sousa, Senior Vice President, Insight
Graeme Watt, CEO, Softcat
- How are you restructuring your business to embrace the new world?
- Where are you investing to differentiate both today and looking to the future?
- The opportunity is now. How do you demonstrate to your customers how intrinsic you are to them?
- Taking a sustainable approach to annuity services is becoming more important to customers. What are you doing to access this margin-rich, repeatable revenue?
Shaun Lynn, CEO, Agilitas
Digital Transformation & the COVID crisis has changed the overall business landscape & the way most businesses and employees work forever. But how are organisations managing the associated security risks with new technology adoption and remote working? Chris Collier, Technical Manager at Distology discusses:
- The convergence of our business & home lives in the wake of COVID.
- How technology has been the critical enabler of this paradigm shift.
- Common security challenges and associated risks businesses have faced with new technologies and ways of working.
- How organisations can adapt and augment their current strategies to reduce risk going forward.
Chris Collier, Technical Manager, Distology
In session with the Bamboo Tech Business Architecture and Technology Director, Phil Thomas and Lorrin White, CEO, this 30 minute interview will cover how to engage your end users in Digital Transformation. Tune in to hear about positioning, conversation hooks and how to run workshops once interest is piqued.