Welcome to the NEW live online event series you can attend from anywhere
The coronavirus crisis has had a major impact on the channel overnight – changing working patterns for partners and radically shifting customer needs.
In these unprecedented times with channel F2F events being forcibly postponed and even cancelled, we at CRN UK and Channel Partner Insight understand the need for vendors, distributors and partners to still be able to connect and engage.
Channel DeskFlix has been created by our expert editors to help executives across the UK, European and US channel to refine both their strategies and their operational management to overcome these sudden challenges.
Throughout the series we will talk with partners, vendors and distributors to examine what problems their customers are facing, how they are helping and how key products and solutions are enabling businesses to keep moving forward.
- Build your presentation with the help of CRN and CPI editorial team
- Present to digital delegates via webcam or smartphone from your presenters’ home or office
- Present your branding on the ‘cinema’ homepage and display your literature for download in your own branded hub
- Pre-record for perfect presentations in our virtual ‘cinema’
- Be online during presentation to answer any questions from delegates
- Assistance and technical support for filming provided
- Qualified digital delegates
- View presentations 'as live' or on-demand
- Visit individual sponsor hubs and engage with sponsor content
- Opportunity to chat with speaker or product staff
- Ask questions live via Q&A
- Your video presentation permanently hosted as an article on CRN UK and CPI in the dedicated DeskFlix hub
- Pre-event interview published on CRN UK and CPI as part of our marketing drive
- Article and content supported by editorial newsletters
- Online display delivered programmatically using our exclusive first party data
- Emails – solus and newsletter
- Native – your spokesperson interviewed, your presentation hosted forever
- Paid social: CRN UK and CPI's unique, powerful first party social data
- Unique engagement and retention tactics to qualified delegates